Problems we solve
Projects that are late, over-budget and out of step with business needs are symptomatic of underlying problems in the development environment.
Take our quick quiz to discover your project’s likelihood of success or failure.
If you answer NO to more than one of these questions you will benefit from talking to us.
Project Realization pins down the problems of poor communication, lack of control, lack of resource monitoring, loss of focus, development inefficiencies, poor quality procedures, lack of risk management and contingency planning, and artificial delivery dates.
If you would like to talk through any of these issues, ring us now!
- Does your project have a clear senior sponsor who regularly engages with the team?
- Is your development team buzzing with ideas?
- Do your developers talk and exchange ideas?
- Is there a clear set of standards and procedures for the development?
- Are they being rigorously and consistently applied?
- Do you have risk identification and processes and contingency plans in place?
- Is there daily monitoring and tracking of activities on the project?
- Does every member of the team know their objectives on a daily basis?
- Is there absolute visibility of all your team’s activities each day?
- Are the published project delivery milestones realistic?